Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just When You Thought It Was Safe...

...to call your jean collection complete, there's a new "it" jean. 
And you guessed it:  It's really a retro jean.
The boyfriend jean has made it's way back into fashion at least two times that I can remember since 1979 and according to Daily Candy, one of my favorite fun fashion blogs, it's back!  Note the low pockets and not-really-baggy bagginess.  I call it a take on the modern skinny jean.
Because of it's "relaxed" and worn look, complete with rips if you like, you can bet I'm going to try to find a way to find old jeans and wear them in this new way.  I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment
or email Leenya at leenya.rideout.totherescue
@blogger.com
with a style or budget dilemma to find out,
What Would Leenya Do?