You read it first here.
I'm declaring March a national Bitch and Swap Month.
So the economy is bad and our incomes seem smaller in comparison with our outgoes. We can't go shopping at every whim but let's face it: Sprucing up and changing our our wardrobes could help lift our spirits.
Here's your job:
- Pull everything out of your closet and do a purge (read the first part of my post to Lady Godiva about purging)
- Fill a bag with clothes, shoes, purses, accessories, jewelry that you would otherwise donate to a thrift store.
- Invite your girl friends over and have them bring a favorite snack and drink (remember to refer to my favorite wine under ten dollars post).
- When they arrive, everyone piles their clothes in the middle of the room and dives in. Have a space for trying things on, mirrors.
- Have a blast!
- Take the leftovers to the thrift store in the morning.
- Leave your comments after this post and tell me how yours went! Can't wait to hear what amazing one-of-a-kind items you've been looking for your whole life that you added to your wardrobe!