Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Foolin!

No straps!
Just in time for spring and summer backless styles, Conway has a version of the backless silicone adhesive bra on sale right now (Secret Style brand) for $6.99!  I was prepared to spend upwards of $30 to be able to wear the cute backless tops my cousin gave me for my birthday and found this bra on a recent trip to one of my favorite midtown bargain stores.  Simply buy the letter that corresponds to your cup size and follow the instructions to stick it on!
I admit I did spend $30, but it included three cute ruffle tops and a pair of leggings as well!

Stay tuned for a new post about my recent Bitch and Swap...

1 comment:

Leave a comment
or email Leenya at leenya.rideout.totherescue
@blogger.com
with a style or budget dilemma to find out,
What Would Leenya Do?