Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Travel Zoo.com




No, no animals involved.
My cousin Kim tipped me off to this website last year and yesterday I cashed in!
It takes seconds to go to travelzoo.com and sign up and immediately, you begin receiving update emails about travel discount deals that have just been announced. There are hotels and theater tickets as well as true cheap airline tickets (January round trip to San Diego: $275 including all fees and taxes!).
Who says you can't afford to get away? Go to the Zoo!

2 comments:

  1. Just a follow-up:
    After purchasing my very inexpensive tickets on Travel-Zoo, I have no complaints and found a new airline that wasn't bad: Virgin America. Weather did bring some travelling Hell, but I found their staff communicative, accommodating, and apologetic due to no fault of their own.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment
or email Leenya at leenya.rideout.totherescue
@blogger.com
with a style or budget dilemma to find out,
What Would Leenya Do?