In fact, it might be the tail end of the end of Holiday Clearances already so get out there!
Things to look for now, 'cause you will wish you'd found them at a bargain price:
- Strings of white tiny Christmas Lights (12 strands, depending on the size of the reception hall) Ted's friends Greg and Chris made our hall look that much more festive the day of the wedding. I felt like the stars had come down into our little celebration!
- Various Ornaments that relate to your theme (Haven't chosen a theme yet? It's time!). If red, gold, or green is one of your colors, the easier for you!
- Plates, cups, napkins, utensils.
- Faux Greenery, Garlands, and Wreaths.
- Table runners and cloths.
Pictured above are the tiny glass love birds I found in bulk in an art store sale. I used them as favors as birds are a theme in Ted's and my love of nature. The sunflowers were made as curtain tye backs and I used them to enclose scrolled ceremony programs. Our colors were cranberry and butter yellow.
All of the items you find at these post Holiday Sales can be used in a wedding without people knowing that they were meant for Christmas Decorations. Use your imagination and the sky's the limit!